Wednesday, February 2, 2011

28 days of gratitude - day 2 - my life

I have made a lot of mistakes but am ever so grateful that I am here now.  Taking things day by day.   I think I am a bit of a late bloomer, in many ways.  Its funny I feel a sense of equanimity now.  There is always two sides to the story.

I worked this morning and then had a surprise lunch date at Craigeburn, Peppers Resort for my birthday.  Our good friend Maren looked after bub for a few hours.  We have not had a date like this since a few days before his birth.

Maybe I am only half way through?  The possibilities are enormous.

A late storm came through and washed away the intensity of ourselves.  A vast storm is brewing and threatening our northern friends.  I am  grateful to be safe.  Baby now softly sleeping. 


Just sneaked in this post before midnight.


nb. dress from op shop $6.  purchased when heavily pregnant.  can now only just do up the zipper.

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Jillian, you look gorgeous! Who'd have guessed where the dress came from? Not I. Perhaps it was originally purchased in Tahiti?It looks 'classy island'. So glad you went on a date, how we need them, it's memory stuff!
Vickixx